- Professor of Education
- Dr. Nidich has taught at the Maharishi University of Management for eighteen years
- Dr. Nidich was among the first researchers to study the effects of the Transcendental Meditation technique on human development in the early 1970’s. He has since authored over 60 scientific papers, focused on educational innovations to improve student academic and social development, and programs to enhance health and wellness.
- Dr. Nidich has conducted extensive research into the educational effects of the Quiet Time program.
- Dr. Nidich holds a doctorate in education from the University of Cincinnati and currently teaches a course on educational change in the Department.
- BA Psychology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- MA Psychology and Education, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- EdD Adult Development, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
Recent Professional Experience
- 2000-2001 NIH NCCAM Study Section on Training Grants
- 2002 NIH NIAMS Special Study Section on Women’s Health SCORS
- 2002-2003 National Advisory Committee, Center for Minority Research Training in Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
Development Office ♦ Maharishi University of Management ♦ 1000 North 4th Street ♦ Fairfield, IA 52557
firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ 641-472-1180 Monday-Friday, 10:15-4:30 CST
Maharishi University of Management, a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) corporation since 1988, is designated to receive charitable gifts.